I am a Pop Culture junkie so this list was pretty easy for me to throw together.
10.The Punch Heard Round the World (Chris Brown & Rihanna) ~ When I saw the pictures on Perez Hilton, I was honestly shocked and horrified!
9. Brangelina ~ The birth of the couple naming. I’m actually quite surprised that they are still together. Good for them!
8. The Superbowl Shocker (Janet & Justin) ~ I don’t think I actually saw this live. I remember we were watching the Superbowl, hubster changed it during halftime to watch something else, and BOOM! the next day everyone was talking about the scandal.
7. The Death of Anna Nicole ~ It’s funny. I remember exactly where I was when I heard the news. I was at work and read it over lunch. It was just so strange. Everyone kinda just sat there and kept repeating the news. I don’t know why it was such a big deal but it seemed that way at the time.
6. Perez Hilton ~ I used to visit this site religiously. I still pop in every once in a while when I need a laugh. It’s insane how his popularity has grown.
5. Britney’s Breakdown ~ Who didn’t see this one coming?
4. Amy Winehouse ~ There are way too many stories to use so pick one.
3. Jon & Kate Plus 8 ~ They are like a car accident. You can’t help but watch. I really do feel bad for the kids. Lots and lots of therapy in the upcoming years!
2. The Death of Heath Ledger ~ This one shocked me. I wasn’t a huge Heath fan but the news of his untimely death made me sad.
1. The Death of Michael Jackson ~ It’s like a piece of your child