Easy to make Low-Carb Crunchy Chicken Salad recipe served in a lettuce cup!
We are back from our family vacation to Disney and we are trying to get back into the swing of things. One of those things is getting back to eating “normal”. We got accustomed to quick service and lavish sit down dinners. And let’s not forget donuts the size of our heads.
We spent the weekend restocking our fridge and pantry and bracing for a blizzard. What a nice welcome home, right? I have mentioned before that I always grab a rotisserie chicken almost every week. I use it to make our own chicken stock, for quick dinners, and lunches.
And my favorite thing to make is a Low-Carb Crunchy Chicken Salad! It’s super easy to throw together and just what I needed to detox from Disney.
I like to make this Chicken Salad on Sunday so I have it throughout the week! Then there are no excuses to skip lunch.
Low-Carb Crunchy Chicken Salad
- 2 cups leftover cooked whitemeat chicken, chopped
- ⅓ cup celery, chopped
- 1 hard boiled egg, chopped
- 3 tbsps Real Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- loose leaf lettuce
- Cut chicken into 1/2-inch cubes. Set aside.
- Mix celery, mayonnaise, hard boild egg, and mustard in a bowl. Add chicken and toss to coat.
- Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Serve in loose leaf lettuce.
Looking for other ways to use rotisserie chicken? Of course you are!
[table id=22 /]