Creating an Elf on the Shelf Calendar last year really helped take off the pressure of finding places for him to hide every night. And, apparently, it helped a lot of other people.
To help everyone, who am I kidding I am just trying to help myself, I came up with another version of my Elf on the Shelf calendar. Sorry, folks. There’s no escaping him again this year.
This year, I want to up the ante. I don’t want to go over the top or over board, but I do want to get a little more creative with what Kevin will be doing. So of course, I hopped on Pinterest to find some new ideas.
And to help you out…I am sharing what I found. Here are 24 more creative ideas for your Elf on the Shelf (just click on the picture to print out your calendar)!
24 Elf on the Shelf Ideas
1. Elf arrives with Snow Covered Donuts.
2. Elf on the Shelf Loves Coffee too.
(source: Raining Hot Coupons)
3. Elf on the Shelf Parachutes.
(source: Peanut Blossom)
4. Elf goes fishing.
5. Elf makes a Christmas List.
(source: A Few Short Cuts)
6. Super Elf to the rescue!
7. Elf brings some new Christmas books!
(source: Mama Cheaps)
8. Elf slides down the banister.
9. Elf hides ornaments.
(source: Simple as That)
10. Elf rides in a boat!
(source: My Mommy Style)
11. Elf sits on the shelf.
12. Elf has a snowball fight.
(source: A Small Snippet)
13. Elf sends an email to Santa.
(source: Lil Blue Boo)
14. Elf takes a nap in the tissue box.
15. Elf caught sneaking M&M’s.
16. Elf decorates his own tree.
(source: Snippets from Suburbia)
17. Elf builds a snowman.
18. Elf plays with toothpaste.
(source: Daily Leisure)
19. Elf reads to friends.
20. Elf makes paper airplanes.
(source: Kelly Edylene Photography)
21. Elf is captured!
22. Elf plays tic-tac-toe.
(source: Day to Day Drummonds)
23. Elf gets tangled in lights.
(source: Pigskins and Pigtails)
24. Elf hang out on the tree waiting for Santa.
(source: Katie Raines)
Make sure you come back every Friday in December for the Elf on the Shelf Link Up!
Follow Stephanie Glover’s board Elf on the Shelf Ideas on Pinterest.